UPDATE: 12iD recently closed its latest financing round, has employed great professionals and looks to further increase the team! Preferably someone with experience working towards or in developing countries.
12iD is a venture capital-backed Swedish startup, providing a global digital identity solution (inspired by Mobile Bank ID). At 12iD, we strive to solve financial inclusion, create a cross-border ecosystem and become the biggest solution provider for digital identity in the world. The solution eliminates regulation issues and authentication fraud, by offering superior technology, a scalable business model and simple functionality.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of the next exciting and promising Swedish tech startup, truly impacting your role and the future of the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
12iD is looking for a Product Owner to manage and envision how digital identity can be utilized globally. The role is broad and includes responsibility for planning resources, prioritizing features, strategic rollouts, implementation and participating in sales-related activities. The professional will be a crucial part of the team and success of 12iD. 12iD seeks a professional with experience in managing a product, development/technology and external representation skills.
- Partake in product strategy during discussions of features and future development
- Participate in sales-related activities, representing 12iD technically and understanding client requirements
- Responsible for the 12iD suite, backend as well as frontend
- Responsible for aspects of 12iD as a brand, such as design resource allocation (e.g. graphical designer)
- Responsible for prioritizing development related activities (short-term vs. long-term, nice-to-have vs. need-to-have, high vs. low)
- Responsible for synchronizing requests between the sales- and tech-team
- Taking responsibility for making sure development is complete in time and according to standards
- Responsible for testing and that completed features are working
- Other product-related tasks
Occasional travel may be required. The role may develop over time.
- Relevant education
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Basic programming and coding experience
- Profound knowledge of technology
- Solid experience in delivering MVP/MMFs
- Meticulous and punctual, with a solid experience in meeting deadlines
- Presentation skills and sales related experience
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Swedish
- Experience or knowledge in blockchain technology (preferred)
12iD seeks a professional with a mature, independent, killer-instinct attitude, ready to build the next unicorn together with the rest of the team! We’re a creative, optimistic, and tech-savvy company, based in central Stockholm, Sweden. We prioritize culture, development and inclusion, as well as a self-starter personality.
Feel free to also send your resume/CV to email@example.com of why you are the right candidate for the role. Look forward to hearing from you!