UPDATE: 12iD recently closed its latest financing round, has employed great professionals and looks to further increase the team! Preferably someone with experience working towards or in developing countries.
12iD is a venture capital-backed Swedish startup, providing a global digital identity solution (inspired by Mobile Bank ID). At 12iD, we strive to solve financial inclusion, create a cross-border ecosystem, and become the biggest solution provider for digital identity in the world. The solution eliminates regulation issues and authentication fraud, by offering superior technology, a scalable business model and simple functionality.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of the next exciting and promising Swedish tech startup, truly impacting your role and the future of the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
12iD is looking for a Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineer to develop algorithms to help reduce fraud and decrease manual work for 12iD’s product. The professional will be a crucial part of the team and success of 12iD. 12iD seeks a professional with experience in OpenCV, TensorFlow and Python.
- Build accurate and performant CV and ML models
- Write production-level code
- Bring code to production
- Integrate with different layers of the product
- Diagnose, and fix bugs and bottlenecks in performance
- Improve existing machine learning models
- Engage in code reviews
- Read and create documentation both internally and externally
- Prepare to report on daily scrum meeting
The role may develop over time.
- 3-5 years of experience in Python
- 1-2 years of experience working with OpenCV, TensorFlow or a comparable framework or libraries
- Experience with vision processing, deep neural networks, Gaussian processes, and reinforcement learning
- Experience in NumPy, PyTorch and other common ML tools
- Experience working with OCR technology(preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practices
- A firm understanding of probability, statistics and mathematics
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and architectures
- Be able to work independently and remotely
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Fluent in English
12iD seeks a professional with a mature, independent, killer-instinct attitude, ready to build the next unicorn together with the rest of the team! We’re a creative, optimistic, and tech-savvy company, based in central Stockholm, Sweden. We prioritize culture, development and inclusion, as well as a self-starter personality.
Feel free to also send your resume/CV to email@example.com of why you are the right candidate for the role. Look forward to hearing from you!