12iD is a venture capital-backed Swedish company providing a solution to issuing digital identities and identifying users remotely. We strive to solve financial inclusion, create an ecosystem, and to become the biggest solution provider for digital identities, allowing businesses and industries to gain synergies. Our solution eliminates regulation issues and authentication fraud, by offering superior technology, business model, and functionality – inspired by industry leaders.
We’re a creative, optimistic, and sales-focused company, based in Stockholm, Sweden. We prioritise culture, development, and inclusion, as well as a self-starter personality.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with an emphasis on cross platform Xamarin based apps, who is interested in building performant mobile apps on the iOS and Android platform for our digital ID solution. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. We already have a team of developers in Pakistan and we plan to bolster this during the upcoming few months.
This Role may develop over time.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with Xamarin
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Integrate different parts of our solution
- Read and create documentation
- Prepare to report on daily scrum meeting
- 3-5 years of experience in Xamarin app development
- Experience in working with other technologies like iOS, Android, React Native and Flutter is a plus
- Experience in backend development will be appreciated
- An understanding of different blockchain concepts and technologies is preferable
- Be able to work independently and remotely
- Understanding of the security solutions provided today in the financial industry (preferably more industries)
- Preferably have basic knowledge of banking integration of software solutions
- Preferably fluent in both English and Urdu
We offer a competitive package.
Please send your resume and cover letter, explaining why you would be perfect for this job.