UPDATE: 12iD recently closed its latest financing round, has employed great professionals and looks to further increase the team! Preferably someone with experience working towards or in developing countries.
12iD is a venture capital-backed Swedish startup, providing a global digital identity solution (inspired by Mobile Bank ID). At 12iD, we strive to solve financial inclusion, create a cross-border ecosystem and become the biggest solution provider for digital identity in the world. The solution eliminates regulation issues and authentication fraud, by offering superior technology, a scalable business model and simple functionality.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of the next exciting and promising Swedish tech startup, truly impacting your role and the future of the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
12iD is looking for a mobile application developer to build our mobile application in Xamarin for both Android and iOS. The professional will be a crucial part of the team and success of 12iD. 12iD seeks a professional with experience in Xamarin as well as android and iOS development.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with Xamarin
- Diagnose, fix bugs and bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Integrate different parts of our solution
- Migrate Xamarin code to React Native
- Read and create documentation
- Prepare to report on daily scrum meeting
The role may develop over time.
- 3-5 years of experience in Xamarin app development
- Experience in working with iOS, Android, React Native is a plus
- An understanding of different blockchain concepts and technologies is preferable
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Understanding of the security solutions provided today in the financial industry (preferably more industries)
- Preferably have basic knowledge of banking integration of software solutions
- Fluent in English
12iD seeks a professional with a mature, independent, killer-instinct attitude, ready to build the next unicorn together with the rest of the team! We’re a creative, optimistic, and tech-savvy company, based in central Stockholm, Sweden. We prioritize culture, development and inclusion, as well as a self-starter personality.
Feel free to also send your resume/CV to email@example.com of why you are the right candidate for the role. Look forward to hearing from you!