UPDATE: 12iD recently closed its latest financing round, has employed great professionals and looks to further increase the team! Preferably someone with experience working towards or in developing countries.
12iD is a venture capital-backed Swedish startup, providing a global digital identity solution (inspired by Mobile Bank ID). At 12iD, we strive to solve financial inclusion, create a cross-border ecosystem and become the biggest solution provider for digital identity in the world. The solution eliminates regulation issues and authentication fraud, by offering superior technology, a scalable business model and simple functionality.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of the next exciting and promising Swedish tech startup, truly impacting your role and the future of the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
12iD is looking for a Head of Sales to secure, take responsibility and create opportunities for 12iD in growth. Aligning culture in the team and making sure the company always strives forward. The professional will be a crucial part of the team and success of 12iD. 12iD seeks a professional with experience in leading, conducting and closing sales-related activities on a senior level (CXO).
- Responsible for implementing the organization’s strategy for selling
- Responsible for developing forecasts and strategies to achieve sales
- Responsible for actively seeking out major customers and forming good relationships with key influencers and buyers
- Responsible to keep abreast of industry trends, market and competitors’ activities
- Serves as a business representative at major industry events, conferences or trade shows
- Leads presentations for business development and is involved in meetings with key business stakeholders
- Team leader that is able to motivate and ensure a highly effective team of sales managers
- Other sales-related tasks
Occasional travel may be required. The role may develop over time.
- Relevant education
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of “technical sales” (sales of technical products)
- Solid experience in building relationships and conducting sales towards key stakeholders (CXO) at Telecom/Banking/Governments
- Experienced in working with and in several different markets and cultures
- Strong influencing, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of market demand and customer purchasing behavior in Fintech/Banking/Governments
- Working in and knowledge of developing markets
- Both tech-savvy and technical, as required during demos
- A “doer”, no “delegator” (startup>enterprise mentality)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Swedish
12iD seeks a professional with a mature, independent, killer-instinct attitude, ready to build the next unicorn together with the rest of the team! We’re a creative, optimistic, and tech-savvy company, based in central Stockholm, Sweden. We prioritize culture, development and inclusion, as well as a self-starter personality.
Feel free to also send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org of why you are the right candidate for the role. Look forward to hearing from you!